Do you have any adventures planned?


Do you have any adventures planned this weekend?  Do you plan to go ice skating, make a snow angel, or build a snowman? 

I plan on staying home all weekend long.  I feel like I've been going somewhere every weekend since Thanksgiving.  I want to play some Rock band, read and do something fun outside with my kids.  If it snows enough over the weekend, the sledding hill will be built.  I've decided to move it from my yard into the open space right next door to me.  This avoids my doggy hazards.  If you know what I mean.  ;)  The kids and I started on it last weekend.  I'm so excited.  I just want more snow.  I'm going to make it enormous.  I'll take a picture of it when it complete.  If it doesn't snow, I'm going to play soccer in the snow with my kids.  It's so fun to play tackle 500 or soccer in the snow.  :)

Update - Turns out I'm not staying home all weekend long.  That's alright.  I'm going to take a family picture and play Civ V.

I hope all of you have an adventurous and joyful weekend!

(Photo from Microsoft Free Images)

Comments

Popular Posts