Do you have any adventures planned?


What are your plans this weekend?  Do you have any adventures planned?  I know most of the US has warmed up and I've seen my friend going hiking and venturing out this weekend.

Earlier today I was thinking about how it would be nice to have a picnic at one of the parks.

If you find yourself wanting to get out and check out a hiking trail in your area, one site I've used is AllTrails.com.  Depending on the state trails aren't marked very clearly.  In my opinion, trails in Utah are very noticeable and clearly marked.  However, other states I've traveled to; I've noticed that trails are as clearly mark as they were in Utah.  So, be safe and careful out there.  Make sure you don't forget any snacks, water or even an emergency kit.

(Image by Johannes Plenio from Pixabay)


Comments

Popular Posts