Helpful Advice

I know that I function so much better when I get regular sleep.  The past couple of months have been difficult for me.  Waking up in the middle of the night from asthma due to allergies, nightmares, and waking up in the middle of the night for no reason has me pretty run down.

Keep in mind that regular rest is good for your body and your brain.  Some studies have shown that regular sleep boosts your mood.  So, if your feeling down or would like to be happier, make sure you get some zzz's.  With that said, I'm going to get some sleep.

(Photo from Stylelist.com)

Comments

  1. New Job, more uncertainty, more tension leads to hard to sleep. Just relax, do your best as you always do, and let the rest take care of itself. Just like in a Jewel Quest Game, if you lose one game -it is not the end of the world -just pick yourself up and go on without worry as to what has just happened. Just like winning a Jewel Quest Game -find the matches on the Bottoms and do them and let the tops take care of themselves -and you will find you most always win. -Then just sleep peacefully -like Mom -without a care in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts