Drawing of My Old Neighbors


Over the weekend I was able to FINALLY drop off a pencil sketch to my old neighbors in Tooele.  I loved living in Tooele.  I loved all of my neighbors, I miss them a lot.  Anyway, so my neighbors asked my mother to draw their family photo.  She didn't get around to doing it.  She referred them to a friend who didn't have the time to get it done.  Well, after I moved from Tooele.  I had a place to draw.  So, I decided to try to draw their family photo.  It didn't take me too long to finish.  It's taken me longer to make it back out to Tooele and deliver it.  It was so wonderful visiting them and seeing their children (they're the same ages as mine).  My kids played a bit, while I was able to chat.  They thought I did an amazing job (I think it's alright - I'm a perfectionist).  I miss them so much. 

(Drawing by Sakura Krapsicher)

Comments

Popular Posts