29


Can you believe it?  I know I can't.  I turn 29 today.  To be honest I don't usually pay attention to my birthday.  However, this year I'm one year away from 30.  I usually feel bummed every year because I usually feel like I'm not as far as I would like to be in life.  However, this year I'm going to look at everything I've been able to accomplish in my 29 years of existence in this world.:

1.  My kids.

2.  I bought a house.

3.  I am very close to a degree (associates, but at least it's something).

4.  I have multiple computers.

5.  My kids have gone to Disneyland.

6.  My kids have gone to Legoland.

7.  I still play with my kids.

8.  I can understand basic Japanese.

9.  I own my own car.

10.  I still play my violin.

11.  I love playing RockBand.

12.  I'm pretty good at drawing.  - you decide.  :)

13.  I love being creative.

14.  I have a beautiful garden.

15.  My kids are good kids.  I'm proud of them.  I hope they know it.

16.  I love the outdoors, trips and adventures.  I want to explore.

17.  I've been to Bryce Canyon National Park.

18.  I've been to Flaming Gorge.

19.  I've been to Las Vegas twice.  Taken my kids once.

20.  I've been to Mesa Verde National Park.

21.  I've been to Lassen Volcanic National Park.

22.  I've been to Crater Lake - the water is as blue as the sky.

23.  I've been to Redwood National and State Parks.

24.  I've been to Washington State multiple times.  My kids have seen the space needle and have been on a ferry.

25.  I enjoy drinking wine.  I love reds.  My favorite is Cabernet Sauvignon.

26.  I want to own my own business one day.

27.  I love reading about biology and health.

28.  I love talking to people about their experiences in life.

29.  I want to do something important with my life.

Those are 29 items about myself.  I'm 29 today.  How old are you?  Are you where you want to be?

(Photo by Sakura's Creations)

Comments

Popular Posts