October - December 2010

In the beginning of October we ventured up around Diamond Creek.  It was beautiful to see the fall colors.

We went up to Sundance towards the end of October.  There were a lot of low lying clouds.

I was able to meet the Governor Elect and Lt. Governor Elect for Utah.

Then, there was Halloween.  It came up so quickly.  We went to the kids cousin's house for Halloween.  Next year I'm staying home.  I want to give out candy to the ghouls, goblins and witches of my neighborhood.

In the middle of November I wanted a new look for the holidays.  So, I took a bad picture of drab me.

And did something with my hair to make myself look a little more spiffier.  What do you think?  I look funny in the second photo because I'm leaning over to fit in the picture.  My camera wasn't on a tripod and I didn't have much time for a nice photo.

Besides the above photos, I was in college during Fall semester and we went on a Vegas Mini Vacation in November.

(Photos by Sakura's Creations)

Comments

Popular Posts