July - September 2010

On the fourth of July we went hiking up the Lake Mary/Catherine Pass Trail.  It was a beautiful day, and a beautiful hike.  I love being outdoor and never feel like I'm outside enough.  I usually try to get out a least once a month.  This past year I had an itchin' every single weekend.

Here is another picture from the hike.
 This is a picture of Lake Catherine.  It was so peaceful.  You really felt like you were at the top of a mountain.  It was July and there was still quite a bit of snow.
Here is a photograph of Lake Martha from above.  We saw several weasels.  They were so cute.  I tried to take a picture of one, but it was moving too quickly.

Once the sun went down and it got dark.  We lit fireworks.

Splendid.

 Look at these delectable crepes I made for breakfast in August.  Mmmmmm.

We bought some of the little bread pieces with cheese inside.  We deep fried them and it some of the cheese stuck out.  I thought it looked like a tongue.  We ended up using toothpicks and poked in holes for eyes.  We thought it looked cute.

I registered the kids for soccer and they had a great time.

My oldest son got sea monkeys for his birthday.  They turned out to be brine shrimp.  Can you spot the one that's looking at you.  They're so cute.

I know that this picture isn't the best, but I was trying to quickly take it.  Plus, my camera blurs if you make the slightest movement in the dark w/out flash.  This is the infamous fire that started in Camp Williams and spread to Herriman, UT.  It ending up destroying several homes.  This picture was taken on September 19th, 2010.

The school that my children  go to took the 5th graders to Clear Creek.  It's a camp by Scofield Reservoir.  He took this beautiful photograph.

July through September we such busy months for me this year.  I was taking college courses, went to my company's meeting, Wheeler Farm, the kids started scouts (Which they entered in the pinewood derby.), I entered into the State Fair, and we were able to start on the yard.

(Photos by Sakura's Creations and J.D.K.)

Comments

Popular Posts