April - June 2010

In April... I moved into my house.

The kids had to wait for everything to be setup before they could play games.  The installers didn't install the internet until a week after I moved in.  So, they played with their Geo Trax.

On Mother's Day this year, we went to Spanish Fork River Park.  We ate sandwiches and hiked around the park.  My son increased his rock collection a ton that day.  It was a wonderful Mother's Day.

In the middle of May we took the Pony Express Route (dirt road) all the way out to Fish Springs.  

 
After the short visit to Fish Springs we went to Topaz Mtn.

One afternoon, right after I got home from work I saw this beautiful collection of clouds cascading around the mountains.  It looked beautiful and made me love the valley I live in.

One morning I went running before I got ready for work and this gorgeous sunrise warmed my day.

In the beginning of June I made this delicious burger.  I [heart] burgers.

My parents were really sweet and got me several planters for Mother's Day.  I took a picture of one of them in June.  Pretty.

We camped at Moon Lake over the summer.  There were several crazy humming birds that keep on fighting over the camp host's humming bird feeder nectar.  It was interesting to observe.  My kids enjoyed watching them.  I went fishing several times.  I didn't catch any fish.  :(  It was an awesome trip.  :)

We felt adventurous and took the long way home.  The really long way home.  We went through Duchesne, Vernal to Flaming Gorge.  Then wrapped around through Wyoming and back to Utah.

We had to stop and take a picture of the bridge at Flaming Gorge.  There aren't very many bridges in Utah.  At least I don't think there are enough.  Not compared to Washington State.

This was a splendid view of Flaming Gorge.


(Photos by Sakura's Creations)

Comments

Popular Posts