McArthur Homes


McArthur Homes was my home builder.  Andra Killian was the builder's agent for the new construction of my house.  I searched a very long time to find the right house.  I was very skeptical and critical of all the home builders I spoke with.  I asked them about AC units, cost, plots, upgrades - what would be included and what wouldn't.  I did a lot of research and I have to say that I'm very satisfied with McArthur Homes.

They were very organized and professional.  Their organization was very efficient and effective.  I decided on the lot at the model home.  Andra walked me through the exterior.  Their design center was very useful in deciding what colors, textures, options, etc.  I wanted to pick for my house.  They were able to rearrange my entire basement floor plan to the way I wanted it for a very minimal additional amount.  The plan review process was very thorough.  Once that was taken care of they built my house.  Seen on scattered dates on my blog.

Here is Andra's contact information if you would like to find out more.  You can mention my name and she'll know who I am.  :)

Andra Killian
Stonebridge at The Ranches
McArthur Homes
Office: 801-789-3071
Fax: 801-789-7064
andra@mcarthurhomes.com

Comments

Popular Posts