Happy Independance Day!!


What are you doing for the 4th of July?  Are you hanging out with friends and family?  Do you plan on going to an event?  In Utah, we have a yearly event in Provo, called the Freedom Festival and within the almost weeklong event is the Stadium of Fire.  I try to make it to see the hot air balloons.  This year they are having One Republic as the band that's going to be there.  I'm a little envious of those that are going.  I really like One Republic... then I think, One Republic and Fireworks?!?  Are you planning on lighting fireworks at home?  Unfortunately, my house is in a restricted fireworks area every year.  This year I'm going to make our own Chick-fil-A type sandwiches, BBQ Chicken and corn.  Then, relax play some Civilization VI in a cool air-conditioned house and eat fried chicken and BBQ with some family.  Drink a nice cold glass of ice tea and enjoy the day off.

(Photo from Pixabay)

Comments

Popular Posts