Birthdays - My Birthday This Year


I haven't really tried to make my birthday a big deal.  Every year since my son was born, I have focused on his birthday.  His birthday is five days before mine and I'm so busy taking care of that I don't put a lot of thought into mine.  This year was crazy.  There were so many people that either told me, Happy Birthday, or gave me a cute little gift.  It made me feel really special.  People are so amazing and thoughtful.  I love how much people can care about me and I truly appreciate it.  This year was a wonderful birthday for me.  Thank you all.

Here are just some photos of the gifts I received:

 (Cute gifts)

 (Nice friends comments)


 (Other friends amazing gifts)

 (My niece and nephew chalked me while I was on my adventure in the mountains)

The things I completely adore being with or doing on my birthday are:

1. Family - I LOVE MY FAMILY.
2. Friends - All of you - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THINKING OF ME!
3. Being with the people you care about.
4. Outdoors - Hiking, camping, fishing, shooting, and just being outside.
5. Laughing.
6. Art.
7. Life - Everything about it is amazing. I'm just digging the ride - every single day, good or bad!




(Top Photo from Microsoft Free Images)
(Remaining Photos by Sakura's Creations)
(Graphic from Online-Therapy.com)

Comments

Popular Posts