Act Like A Child






Yesterday, there were two large rain storms that pounded down on Saratoga Springs, UT.  One during the morning, on my way into work, and another during the evening.  During the evening storm, I was on the phone with a really good friend.  The heavy rain reminded me of a time when I was around the age of nine and ten.  Summer thunderstorms would pound down through the neighborhood and I would run outside and dance in the rain.  Fat and heavy raindrops would land on every inch of my body and I would twirl around.  It was such a wonderful experience.

Do you remember the last time you acted like a child?  Children are amazing because the world is so new and magical to them.  They don't worry about what people think or say.  They just do what they think feels right.  I think believe that once you get older; you feel confident enough in yourself that you don't worry about others think or say.  You are assured enough to create the life you want and not worry about anyone else.

Take some time to live life through the confident, unashamed and unworried eyes of a child.

(Photo from vi.sualize.us)

Comments

Popular Posts