Strolling Down My Artistic Lane 2007 and 2008

April 19th, 2007

I went to the library that day and felt inspired to draw dragons.  I got home and drew for about an hour and a half.  Then voila, I was done.  I framed this and put it in my kids room.  They've enjoyed it ever since.

September 27th, 2008

This is a piece that I started in High School.  I never got around to finishing it.  I was too busy taking care of babes and toddlers (two to be exact - for many years).  In 2008, I had my first 'Art Room.'  I finally had a space to draw and paint.  I felt free with an art room.
I would like to say that I felt fine when I finished this, but I drew this to keep my mind off of not being able to breathe in the early morning.  I was waiting for the doctors offices to open.  As soon as their offices opened, I went and found out I had a lung infection along with my Asthma.  I can still remember my terrible headache while I was drawing.

September 2008

In remembrance of a very special person.  This was my first draft/sketch.  It wasn't good enough and I decided to make a new one.  I gave the second as a gift, In loving memory.

(Sketches/Drawings by Sakura Krapsicher)

Comments

Popular Posts