Quote of the Week

 I love the art on buildings in Hawaii. I plan to take photos of them, attempt to contact the artist - write an article about the art and artist. Then, post them on my website (once I finish my website).

I believe the artwork was done by the children at the local elementary school.

I went for my run this morning and ran past these three pieces of art. I loved the colors and the messages. To chose courage. Everyday we have to make choices in our daily lives that require courage. Speaking out about something that isn't right.


To have gratitude and forgiveness. This one appealed to me the most. I am always thinking about how grateful I am for my life. I'm grateful for everyday I am alive. The little things like breathing the air, hearing rain, feeling the sun on my skin. 


To understand that forgiveness and love go hand in hand.



Comments

Popular Posts