Do you have any Adventures Planned this Father's Day Weekend?


Do you have any adventures planned this Father's Day weekend?

What are some of your fondest memories of your Father or the Father figure that made their way into your life?  I know everyone has varied memories of this person and some not so good as others, but in certain circumstances other people in your life may have made up this role.  Who were/are they?  What did you enjoy about them?  What did you enjoy doing with them?  I think days like Father's Day are to celebrate the memories of you and those individuals - what both of you enjoyed when you spent time together.

I plan to skype my dad this Father's Day weekend.  I hope to do more than this in the future.  Just remember, life is too short.  Remember to cherish the relationships and experiences within those relationships that you've had.

(Image by Free-Photos from Pixabay)

Comments

Popular Posts