Happy April Fools Day!



I hope you're prepared for today and that you don't get fooled by any of your friends, family or co-workers!  I've enjoyed some pranking here and there over my life.  I've always believed that it's fun to do a little light-hearted joking, but nothing too extreme.  If someone can become physically or emotionally scarred by your prank - you've gone too far. 

Have you every pranked someone before or made a fool out of someone intentionally?

Today, the Google Maps app has turned into the old school video game, with the "Play Snake" feature.  There are quite a few companies joining in on the April Fool's Day fun on the web.  ThinkGeek, Duolingo, and I think Winterrun University is one of the most elaborate.  I hope you have an exciting day!

(Graphic by Sakura's Creations)

Comments

Popular Posts