What did you do over the weekend?






What did you do over the weekend?  My family got together and celebrated my niece's belated birthday.  We had Chinese food and talked.  I got home a little late, but I was still able to see my niece and nephew before they went to bed.  It was nice.



Then, on Sunday my niece and I made the birthday gift I bought for her.  I bought a Hello Kitty cookie design set.  It included a cookie cutter, red gel, black gel frosting and yellow candies.  She helped me make the dough for two big batches of sugar cookies.  She helped roll and use cookie cutters to shape the cookies and she helped decorate some.  I hope she thought it was a great b-day present.  I really enjoyed it.  She was being silly while I was trying to take some photos.  She kept on trying to hide from the camera.

(Photos by Sakura's Creations)


Comments

Popular Posts