Have you Golfed?


Here's our group photo.


Have you ever gone golfing?  I hadn't until this last Wednesday.  I've been on a driving range once.  I had a max drive of about 10-20 feet.  It was embarrassing.  This time, I had a blast.  I had some wonderful instruction by a couple golfers.  I don't think I would have made it through 18 holes without some direction.  The United Way of Salt Lake had a Young Leaders Golf Tournament.  It was great.


On my first long drive the ball was on the green!  Yeah!  It was a bit off to the side.  It landed by a rabbit.  I had to take a photo for all of you.


Here's the rabbit's close up.  It was a beautiful day.  It was wonderful being outdoors on the green.  So relaxing... A little frustrating at times - when I couldn't drive or put, but needless to say it was still very enjoying.

A special thanks to those who lent me their tees and some golf balls.

(Photos by Sakura's Creations, via Smartphone)

Comments

Popular Posts