I think I can, I think I can


On the way into work this morning, I was talking to myself out loud.  I think I can, I think I can.  My kids were in the car with me since I was going to drop them off at school on the way into work.  My oldest son said, "Mom, you sound like the Little Engine that Could."  It's cute how kids pick up on the things you're doing or saying.   I was happy to hear that.  I explained to him that it's really helpful for me to sometimes tell myself this.  Sometimes when I'm running on the treadmill and I'm trying to get through that last minute or I have to get a lot of things done.  I explained to him even though I have a cold, I'm going to work, get what I want/need done there.  Get some college homework done.  Then, clean and organize as much as I can at home.

Comments

Popular Posts